NEET Preparation in UAE (Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi & Ajman)
What is NEET?
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test commonly known as NEET is organized by the NTA (National testing Agency) once in a year. It is the only national level medical entrance exam.
- National Eligibility Entrance Test is the gateway to several top-notch medical and dental colleges at the undergraduate level. It is organized for providing admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses offered by all Indian Medical colleges.
- In order to get admission in medical courses in abroad, candidates have to qualify the NEET UG exam.
NEET 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates aspiring for medical as their career ahead are required to fulfill certain eligibility in order to appear in this examination. Remember that the application forms of ineligible candidates are not accepted, so aspirants are advised to go through and adhere to the eligibility criteria given by the board. The NEET 2019 eligibility criteria are listed below
- Age: The minimum age limit will be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Nationality: Indian nationals, OCI, PIO, NRI and foreign candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board. In the qualifying exam, students must have physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology and English subjects. Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks (for general), 45% marks (for general PH) and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC candidates in the PCB stream.
NEET 2019 – Application Process
The release date for the application form is November 1, 2018. The last date for filling up the application form is December 7, 2018.
- Mode of Application: The mode of release and submission of NEET 2019 Application Form will be online. No application is entertained through offline mode.
- Mode of Payment: Fee payment can be done through credit/debit card, net banking or e-challan.
- Application Fee: General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1400/- as an application fee. The application fee for SC/ST and PH candidates is Rs. 750/-. Note, service tax is also applicable.
NEET 2019 – Admit Cards
Only those candidates who have successfully submitted their application will be able to get the NEET admit card 2019.
- NEET hall ticket 2019 will be released on 15th April 2019.
- The board will provide the facility to get the admit card via online mode.
- A format for affixing of postcard size photograph will be released along with the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the admit card, contact with the officials.
- When student will download their hall ticket, a PDF copy of the same will be send to the candidate’s registered email ID.
NEET 2019 – Exam Dates
- Application form Release: 1st November 2018
- Application submission last date: 7th December 2018 (Extended)
- Last date to pay the fee: 8th December 2018 (Extended)
- Correction Window: 14th – 31st January 2019
- Admit card available: 15th April 2019
- Exam date: 5th May 2019 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)
- Answer key Release: Within a week after exam
- Announcement of result: 5th June 2019
- Counselling begins: 2nd week of June 2019
NEET 2019 – Exam Pattern
- Date of Exam: The exam will be organized on 5th May 2019.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through pen and paper based (offline) mode.
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions in the exam.
- Duration: The exam duration will be of three hours (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM).
- Number of Questions: Total 180 questions will be asked.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kannada languages.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, four marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
Tips from us to Prepare for NEET
A good preparation for the NEET exam will help the candidates achieve good rank in the examination.
Here are few tips for you to crack the NEET exam with ease and accuracy.
- You should always create a study schedule well in advance to give equal time for all subjects.
- Do not over stress yourself with long hours of study. Take intervals for better concentration.
- Be well aware of the officially prescribed syllabus and prepare from it.
- Candidates should focus in the weak topics of the syllabus and work hard on them.
- Practice as many previous years question paper as you can
- NEET UG Content based video lectures is also released by IIT professors & Experts.
- Avoid junk food, take good care of your health and stay fit.
KNOWLEDGE PLANET is UAE’s No. 1 Entrance Exam Preparation with highest success rate in Medical College Admissions. Start your NEET journey today.