4th July To 25th Aug 2021
The summer vacation program will be conducted in Online Mode. Online Classes will be conducted on Knowledge Planet’s highly appreciated online platform, called Skooly!
Students will have an option to come and appear mock tests at one of our Branches or Appear Online.
SAT Summer Bootcamp (July & August) Including Tests & Course Material – AED 2100 (For 2 Months Program)
Option To Add IELTS / TOEFL - AED 999
1. Please call or WhatsApp our Admissions team at 050 1030454 or 050 5030454
2. Feel free to ask any questions or seek any further information
3. The Admissions team will generate an online payment link for you.
4. Make the online payment and get started immediately.
5. Student ID will be generated. Student will be added to the Knowledge Planet app and will have immediate access to all study materials.
1. How is the SAT scored? What is a good score in SAT?
Each section (Verbal & Math) of the SAT is scored on a 200 to 800 point scale, making the "perfect" score 1600. Any score of 1400+ is considered good, while a score of 1470+ is considered ideal to secure admissions to top universities.
2. What is the ideal time to write SAT?
For Students who are currently in class 12, must appear the SAT as soon as they can. If you are looking to apply to foreign universities you must target the SAT happening on the 28th of August (Tentatively).
For Students who are currently in class 11, it is highly recommended by College Board (The body which conducts SAT exam across the globe) that students attempt their SAT in their 11th Grade. As we all would agree, Grade 12 is a milestone year and will require much more intensive prep. Our focus in Grade 12 will be on SAT Subject Tests and preparation for other engineering or medical entrance exams along with Boards. Students are highly recommended to do away with their SATs, therefore, in Grade 11th itself.
3. I plan to prepare myself for SAT and do not need classroom sessions.
SAT prep is more of understanding the exam and its pattern. It is all about learning shortcuts, time management, and exam writing strategies to excel in the exam. Classroom sessions help you achieve all of it. To judge yourself, in the diagnostic test KP conducted any score of 700+ in Math Section (We being science stream students) & 650+ in Verbal Section is considered good. If your score is below these benchmarks, then classroom sessions are highly recommended for your preparation.
4. I want only Verbal classroom sessions for SAT. I will prepare Math on my own.
As mentioned above preparing for both Verbal & Math is recommended. Unless you have scored 700+ in the Math section of SAT diagnostic SAT which KP took, it is recommended that you opt for both Verbal & Math classes. Still if you choose to opt only for Verbal Classes, you may speak to our program manager at the branch and they shall guide you forward.
5. I am a Grade 11 student and I haven’t decided yet if I wish to apply to foreign universities for my admission.
In this case, we would recommend you to make the decision as soon as possible. It is ideal to do away with the SAT in your Grade 11th itself so that you can give your focus to Grade 12th prep next year.
6. I am a Grade 12 student and I have no time to attend SAT classes.
As there is summer vacation going on right now (with no school pressure), we have designed the course in such a way that it ends before the schools reopens. Any Grade 12 student who has still not written SAT till now and looking for admissions abroad must write the SAT in August 2021 itself.
Copyright © 2008-2021 www.myknowledgeplanet.com All rights reserved